Code of Conduct
- The European College of QINOpractic Medicine (ECQM) provides educational services according to standards of honesty and fairness and renders those services to students in a like manner.
- ECQM provides recruiting materials that are clear, accurate and unambiguous as to content and purpose.
- ECQM provides prospective students with accurate information about educational programs, services and performance in a manner that:
- provides clear information regarding institutional accreditation and programmatic accreditation;
- provides information about the money-back-guaranteefor Module 1.
- does not promise, guarantee, or mislead regarding transferability of credits to or from another institution; and
- does not promise or guarantee employment or income level after graduation.
- ECQM provides a quality academic experience by:
- Maintaining strong, ethical leadership in management;
- Providing qualified faculty;
- Developing, structuring and offering outcomes-focused program curricula;
- Ongoing review of faculty, curricula, facilities, programs and staff; and
- providing appropriate resources to support the teaching and learning process of their program.
- Offer annual post-grad courses fo all ECQM graduates.
- Offer a wide vairiety of post-grad courses for all graduates.
- ECQM safeguards the public trust by providing educational and related services in a manner that meets or exceeds minimum requirements under applicable federal (or National) and state laws (USA) and regulations and accrediting agency standards.
- ECQM provides a method for school tutors to inform management of potential violations of laws, regulations, accrediting agency standards and the institution’s policies and procedures.
Violations or concerns about potential violations should be reported to immediate supervisors or directly to the Principal, if appropriate.
- ECQM provides a procedure for expeditious handling of student complaints and disputes.
- Disciplinary actions for proven violations of this code of conduct or for retaliation against anyone who reports a possible violation will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may include termination of employment.
- Individuals who violate the code may also be subject to civil and criminal charges.
The mission of European College of QINOpractic Medicine (ECQM) is to provide our students with a college for manual therapist that desires to strive for excellence in their field.
ECQM is committed to maintaining high standards of education that emphasize principles of ethical behavior, gender equality and profound interaction between manual therapist organizations and modalities.